I got nominated for the very inspiring blogger award! Wiiii!
The blogger who nominated me is Jaanethough, blogging about lifestyle, beauty, musings. You can read her post about the inspiring blog award here. And don’t forget to follow Jaane who combines beauty with no animal cruelty, shouldn’t we all?
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to your blog
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate other bloggers.
5. Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
6. Display the award logo (button) on your blog, whether on your sidebar or about page, or special award page.
So here are the seven things about me:
- Music is my passion and it makes me feel good, I love to write music, perform and record. I play solo and also with a duo, Edenroad! Let me know if you check it out and what you think.
- I started blogging 2013 because I wanted to share my thoughts on environment, help myself and others to a sustainable living and promote second hand!
- I started my solo band Sadness Theory 2008 together with my then boyfriend and now husband, Magnus, the love of my life!
- Music has set off a lot of other interests such as programming, photo and video editing, photography and so on!
- I’m now studying to be a programmer-full time nerd- and it’s very rewarding.
- I love those little fluffy creatures such as cats and dogs, but have allergy to them 😦
- I already have a bachelor, in social science.
And I nominate:
// Ett nytt blogg-pris (hurra!) från bloggaren Jaanethough! Och givetvis har jag listat 7 fakta om mig som så bör och därefter nominerat vidare ett par andra bloggare.